South Main Book Co.
1. The Matriarch: Barbara Bush and the Making of an American Dynasty, by Susan Page.
2. The Salt Path, by Raynor Winn.
3. Wine to Water: How One Man Saved Himself While Trying to Save the World, by Doc Hendley.
4. Stony the Road, by Henry Louis Gates Jr.
5. Cemetery Road, by Greg Iles.
6. Mama’s Last Hug, by Frans de Wall.
7. Shortest Way Home, by Pete Buttigieg.
8. Dreyer’s English, by Benjamin Dreyer.
9. I’ll Love You Till the Cows Come Home, by Kathryn Cristaldi.
10. Harbor Me, by Jacqueline Woodson.
1. Where the Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
2. Daisy Jones & the Six, by Taylor Jenkins Reid.
3. The American Agent, by Jacqueline Winspear.
4. Circe, by Madeline Miller.
5. Run Away, by Harlen Coben.
6. There There, by Tommy Orange.
7. Black Leopard, Red Wolf, by Marion James.
8. The River, by Peter Heller.
9. Women Talking, by Miriam Toews.
10. Cemetery Road, by Greg Iles.
1. Becoming, by Michelle Obama.
2. Educated, by Tara Westover.
3. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, by Mark Manson.
4. Say Nothing, by Patrick Radden Keefe.
5. The Matriarch: Barbara Bush and the Making of an American Dynasty, by Susan Page.
6. Girl, Stop Apologizing, by Rachel Hollis.
7. Calm the F*ck Down, by Sarah Knight.
8. Women Rowing North, by Mary Pipher.
9. Bad Blood, by John Carreyou.
10. Astrophysics for People in Hurry, by Neil deGrasse Tyson.