Published 12:00 am Sunday, March 31, 2019
South Main Book Co.
1. Run Away, by Harlen Coben.
2. Where the Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
3. An American Marriage, by Tayari Jones.
4. The Tattooist of Auschwitz, by Heather Morris.
5. The Truths We Hold, by Kamala Harris.
6. Mama’s Last Hug, by Frans de Wall.
7. Dreyer’s English, by Benjamin Dreyer.
8. Maid, by Stephanie Land.
9. See You on the Piazza, by Frances Mayes.
10. The Secret to Southern Charm, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
1. Where the Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
2. Daisy Jones & the Six, by Taylor Jenkins Reid.
3. Run Away, by Harlen Coben.
4. Black Leopard, Red Wolf, by Marion James.
5. Circe, by Madeline Miller.
6. There There, by Tommy Orange.
7. Cemetery Road, by Greg Iles.
8. The River, by Peter Heller.
9. The Island of Sea Women, by Lisa See.
10. The Border, by Don Winslow.
1. Becoming, by Michelle Obama.
2. Educated, by Tara Westover.
3. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, by Mark Manson.
4. Say Nothing, by Patrick Radden Keefe.
5. Dreyer’s English, by Benjamin Dreyer.
6. Bad Blood, by John Carreyou.
7. Girl, Stop Apologizing, by Rachel Hollis.
8. Women Rowing North, by Mary Pipher.
9. The Uninhabitable Earth, by David Wallace-Wells.
10. Calm the F*ck Down, by Sarah Knight.