Blotter: March 30
Published 12:00 am Saturday, March 30, 2019
In Salisbury Police Department reports:
• A woman reported a break-in Thursday in the 100 block of West Henderson Street.
• A woman reported Thursday that someone used her debit card without consent in the 500 block of East Innes Street.
• A man reported Friday he was assaulted during a domestic altercation in the 100 block of Sunset Drive.
In Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports:
• A woman reported credit card fraud Wednesday in the 900 block of Peeler Road.
• A woman reported Wednesday that someone stole items from her property in the 13100 block of Megan Drive, Rockwell.
• A woman reported Thursday that someone broke into her property that is under construction in the 100 block of Agner Road.
• U-Pick a Car Auto Sales reported Thursday that someone stole items from the business in the 7500 block of Spring Acres Drive, Kannapolis.
• A woman reported credit card fraud Thursday in the 400 block of Spring Garden Avenue, Kannapolis.
• Damon Eugene Ellis, 25, was charged Wednesday with misdemeanor assault inflicting serious injury in the 1900 block of St. Luke’s Church Road.
• Tyree Eddie Sowell-Montgomery, 17, was charged Wednesday with misdemeanor simple assault in the 600 block of Timber Trail, Gold Hill.
• Billy Gene Barnes, 37, was charged Wednesday with misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance Schedule VI in the 10700 block of Unity Church Road, Mooresville.
• Dwight James Hall, 19, was charged Wednesday with felony breaking and entering at the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office.
• Humberto Erenque Cervantes, 25, was charged Wednesday with felony tampering or interfering with an electronic monitoring device at the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office.
• Kesha Sprinkle Ford, 30, was charged Thursday with felony possession with intent to manufacture, sell or deliver a controlled substance Schedule II at the Davidson County line.
• Tyler Austin Williams, 23, was charged Thursday with misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance Schedule III in the 1400 block of Hurley School Road.