Published 12:00 am Sunday, March 10, 2019
South Main Book Co.
1. An Anonymous Girl, by Greer Hendricks.
2. The Last Romantics, by Tara Conklin.
3. Where the Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
4. The Lost Man, by Jane Harper.
5. Cemetery Road, by Greg Iles.
6. The New Iberia Blues, by James Lee Burke.
7. Parkland, by Dave Cullen.
8. Educated, by Tara Westover.
9. The Library Book, by Susan Orlean.
10. The First Conspiracy, by Brad Meltzer.
1. Where the Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
2. Black Leopard, Red Wolf, by Marion James.
3. The Border, by Don Winslow.
4. There There, by Tommy Orange.
5. Circe, by Madeline Miller.
6. The Silent Patient, by Alex Michaelides.
7. Fire & Blood, by George R.R. Martin.
8. Devotions, by Mary Oliver.
9. More Than Words, by Jill Santopolo.
10. The Overstory, by Richard Powers.
1. Becoming, by Michelle Obama.
2. Educated, by Tara Westover.
3. The Threat, by Andrew G. McCabe.
4. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, by Mark Manson.
5. Girl, Wash Your Face, by Rachel Hollis.
6. Dreyer’s English, by Benjamin Dreyer.
7. Women Rowing North, by Mary Pipher.
8. Calm the F*ck Down, by Sarah Knight.
9. Say Nothing: A True Story of Murder and Memory in Northern Ireland, by Patrick Radden Keefe.
10. Astrophysics for People in a Hurry, by Neil deGrasse Tyson.