South Main Book Co.
1. An Anonymous Girl, by Greer Hendricks.
2. The Lost Man, by Jane Harper.
3. The Night Tiger, by Yangsze Choo.
4. The Last Romantics, by Tara Conklin.
5. Circe, by Madeline Miller.
6.Where the Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
7. Kingdom of the Blind, by Louise Penny.
8. The Only Woman in the Room, by Marie Benedict.
9. The Suspect, by Fiona Barton.
10. Transcription, by Kate Atkinson.
1. Where the Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
2. Black Leopard, Red Wolf, by Marion James.
3. Circe, by Madeline Miller.
4. There There, by Tommy Orange.
5. The Silent Patient, by Alex Michaelides.
6. Devotions, by Mary Oliver.
7. Fire & Blood, by George R.R. Martin.
8. Lost Children Archive, by Valeria Luiselli.
9. A Gentleman in Moscow, by Amor Towles
10. The Reckoning, by John Grisham.
1. Becoming, by Michelle Obama.
2. Educated, by Tara Westover.
3. The Threat: How the FBI Protects America in the Age of Terror and Trump, by Andrew G. McCabe.
4. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, by Mark Manson.
5. Girl, Wash Your Face, by Rachel Hollis.
6. Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat, by Samin Nosrat, Wendy MacNaughton.
7. Dreyer’s English, by Benjamin Dreyer.
8. Calm the F*ck Down, by Sarah Knight.
9. Astrophysics for People in a Hurry, by Neil deGrasse Tyson.
10. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, by Marie Kondo.
The first two months are in the books and I am impressed by the effort of both Teri Shaw, Parks... read more