Blotter: Salisbury Motor Co. reports vandalism
SALISBURY — Salisbury Motor Co. reported Tuesday that someone broke into a van and the business window between Feb. 21 and Feb. 22.
The business is at 700 W. Innes St. at the corner North Craige Street.
In other Salisbury Police Department reports:
• Rushco No. 5 reported Tuesday that a customer used counterfeit money at the convenience store, 601 W. Jake Alexander Blvd.
• A man reported Tuesday that someone tried to cash a stolen check from the 1300 block of West Horah Street.
• A man reported Tuesday that items were stolen from his vehicle in the 300 block of South Shaver Street.
• Yellow United Taxi Association reported Tuesday that someone tried to defraud the business at the Waffle House, 936 S. Jake Alexander Blvd.
• A man reported vandalism Wednesday in the 700 block of Hamilton Drive.
• Rodney George Withers, 23, was charged Wednesday with misdemeanor communicating threats in the 900 block of East Innes Street and Town Creek Drive.
In Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports:
• A woman reported Tuesday that someone removed a handgun from her home in the 200 block of Lodge Trail.
• A man reported a burglary Tuesday in the 100 block of Cedar Drive.
• A cellphone was reported stolen Tuesday in the 1500 block of Peeler Road.
• A man reported an assault Tuesday in the 1000 block of Roy Cline Road, Rockwell.
• A woman reported Tuesday that someone stole items from her property in the 700 block of Rothrock Road, Rockwell.
• Chance Richard Teuscher, 18, was charged Tuesday with misdemeanor larceny in the 100 block of Sand Road, Rockwell.
• Brian David Reynolds, 50, was charged Tuesday with misdemeanor assault in the 1000 block of Roy Cline Road, Rockwell.
• Marcus Tarron House, 42, was charged with felony trafficking in heroin in the 600 block of Fulton Street.
• Patricia Lorraine Ketchie, 55, was charged with misdemeanor larceny in the 500 block of Roseman Road.
Contact reporter Shavonne Walker at 704-797-4253.