Posters Feb. 22
• Polar Plunge, 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday, Salisbury Elks River Park, 390 Trails End Lane. Benefits RoCo Special Olympics. Registration $25 at http://tiny.cc/2019RowanPlunge
• Hall House Spring Spruce-up, 8 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday. Assist inside or on the grounds. Bring yard tools and cleaning supplies if you can. Coffee and doughnuts served. https://www.historicsalisbury.org/
• “Illegal Immigration From a Doctor’s Perspective” by Dr. Ada Fisher, Rowan Tea Party meeting, Tuesday, Bluebay Seafood Restaurant, Statesville Boulevard. Dinner at 6 p.m.; meeting at 7 p.m.
• J.C. Price Post open 9 p.m. until Saturday and Sunday, downstairs; use rear door. No cover charge. Must be 21 with proper ID.
• Heavenly Hot Dog Sale, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. today, Mount Olivet United Methodist Church, 301 Mount Olivet Road. Homemade desserts. Free delivery over $10; takeout available. 704-782-8846 or www.mtochurch.com
SALISBURY — Rowan County Assistant District Attorney Paxton Butler said Thursday that the evidence in the 2014 murders of a... read more