Published 12:00 am Sunday, January 6, 2019
Rowan 2018 bestsellers
South Main Book Co.
1. The Secret to Southern Charm, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
2. The Hush, by John Hart.
3. Slightly South of Simple, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
4. Becoming, by Michelle Obama.
5. Pachinko, by Min Jin Lee.
6. Educated, by Tara Westover.
7. A Gentleman in Moscow, by Amor Towles.
8. Before We Were Yours, by Lisa Wingate.
9. 1984, by George Orwell.
10. Sing, Unburied, Sing, by Jesmyn Ward.
1. Dear Girl, by Amy Krouse Rosenthal.
2. I Am Enough, by Grace Byers.
3. Refugee, by Alan Gratz.
4. Prisoner B-3087, by Alan Gratz.
5. Serafina series, by Robert Beatty.
1. There There, by Tommy Orange.
2. Fire & Blood, by George R.R. Martin.
3. Unsheltered, by Barbara Kingsolver.
4. The Reckoning, by John Grisham.
5. Nine Perfect Strangers, by Liane Moriarty.
6. Where the Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
7. Circe, by Madeline Miller.
8. Kingdom of the Blind, by Louise Penny.
9. Past Tense, by Lee Child.
10. The Witch Elm, by Tana French.
1. Becoming, by Michelle Obama.
2. Educated, by Tara Westover.
3. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, by Mark Manson.
4. Brief Answers to the Big Questions, by Stephen Hawking.
5. The Fifth Risk, by Michael Lewis.
6. Girl, Wash Your Face, by Rachel Hollis.
7. The Point of It All, by Charles Krauthammer.
8. Gmorning, Gnight! by Lin-Manuel Miranda.
9. The Library Book, by Susan Orlean.
10. These Truths, by Jill Lepore.