Blotter: Rowan man charged with publishing obscene material
Published 5:40 pm Thursday, January 3, 2019
A China Grove man remains in the Rowan County jail after he was charged Wednesday with publishing obscene material.
The Rowan County Sheriff’s Office served warrants for Cabarrus County officials who said Terry Wayne McDuffie, 54, of the 2600 block of China Grove Road, was charged with four counts of disclosing private images.
He was issued a $20,000 secured bond.
McDuffie was already in the Rowan County jail under a $15,000 secured bond for failure to appear in court.
In other Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports:
• A man reported an assault and robbery Tuesday in the 600 block of St. Peter’s Church Road, Gold Hill.
• A man reported a stolen vehicle Tuesday in the 6600 block of Mooresville Road.
• Jason Lee Lambert, 20, was charged Tuesday during a traffic stop with misdemeanor possession of drugs in the 1900 block of Saw Road, China Grove.
• A man reported Wednesday that items were stolen from his vehicle parked in the 800 block of South Main Street.
• Felecia Leann Walter, 33, was charged Wednesday with misdemeanor simple assault in the 100 block of East Liberty Street.
Contact reporter Shavonne Walker at 704-797-4253.