Year-end Indiebound bestsellers
1. A Gentleman in Moscow, by Amor Towles.
2. Little Fires Everywhere, by Celeste Ng.
3. The President is Missing, by Bill Clinton, James Patterson.
4. There There, by Tommy Orange.
5. The Woman in the Window, by A.J. Finn.
6. The Great Alone, by Kristin Hannah.
7. Circe, by Madeline Miller.
8. The Outsider, by Stephen King.
9. An American Marriage, by Tayari Jones.
10. Before We Were Yours, by Lisa Wingate.
11. The Power, by Naomi Alderman.
12. Warlight, by Michael Ondaatje.
13. The Immortalists, by Chloe Benjamin.
14. The Overstory, by Richard Powers.
15. Sing, Unburied, Sing, by Jesmyn Ward.
1. Fear, by Bob Woodward.
2. Fire and Fury, by Michael Wolff.
3. Becoming, by Michelle Obama.
4. Astrophysics for People in a Hurry, by Neil deGrasse Tyson.
5. Educated, by Tara Westover.
6. Calypso, by David Sedaris.
7. A Higher Loyalty, by James Comey.
8. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, by Mark Manson.
9. How to Change Your Mind, by Michael Pollan.
10. The Soul of America, by Jon Meacham.
11. The Hidden Life of Trees, by Peter Wohlleben.
12. Girl, Wash Your Face, by Rachel Hollis.
13. Unfu*k Yourself, by Gary John Bishop.
14. Born a Crime, by Trevor Noah.
15. The Book of Joy, by the Dalai Lama, Archbishop Desmond Tutu.