Blotter: Man charged with breaking into vehicles, stealing guns
SALISBURY — Authorities have charged Eric Eugene Burgess, 28, with multiple offenses, including breaking and entering into vehicles and railroad cars, according to the inmate list at the Rowan County Detention Center.
Charged Thursday, Burgess was placed in the jail under $100,000 bond. Other charges are larceny, two counts of larceny of a firearm and possession of a firearm by a felon.
In jail under $30,000 bond is Javon Michael Jones, 25, who is charged with possession of a controlled substance with the intent to sell and distribute.
Other charges against Jones are maintaining a dwelling or vehicle for a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a firearm by a felon. He was arrested and charged Thursday.
In other reports from the jail:
• Keri Brandun Camps, 28, has been charged with possession of a stolen vehicle and resisting an officer. He was placed under $25,000 bond Thursday.
• Elliot Rudolph Wilds, 39, was placed under $1,000 bond for possession of a controlled substance.
• Britteny Nicole Hulon, 32, was charged Friday with felony larceny and placed under $2,500 bond.
• Raymond Jerel Callicut, 37, was placed under $5,500 bond after being charged with selling methamphetamine and driving while impaired.
• Jerry Glenn Pratt, 33, was charged Saturday morning with obtaining property by false pretenses and placed under a $2,500 bond.
KANNAPOLIS – Lt. Bret Johnson has retired from the Kannapolis Police Department after 28 years of service. Johnson served the... read more