Published 12:00 am Sunday, December 23, 2018
South Main Book Co.
1. The Point of It All, Charles Krauthammer.
2. Becoming, by Michelle Obama.
3. The Reckoning, by John Grisham.
4, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas, by Clement C. Moore.
5. How the Grinch Stole Christmas, by Dr. Seuss.
6. Every Breath, by Nicholas Sparks.
7. Bathed in Prayer, by Jan Karon.
8. Bourbon & Bullets, by John C. Tramazzo.
9. The Girls of Atomic City, by Denise Kiernan.
10. Why Religion? by Elaine Pagels.
1. Unsheltered, by Barbara Kingsolver.
2. There There, by Tommy Orange.
3. Kingdom of the Blind, by Louise Penny.
4. The Reckoning, by John Grisham.
5. Fire & Blood, by George R.R. Martin.
6. Nine Perfect Strangers, by Liane Moriarty.
7. Where the Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
8. The Overstory, by Richard Powers.
9. Circe, by Madeline Miller.
10. The Traveling Cat Chronicles, by Hiro Arikawa.
1. Becoming, by Michelle Obama.
2. Educated, by Tara Westover.
3. The Point of It All, by Charles Krauthammer.
4. Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat: Mastering the Elements of Good Cooking, by Samin Nosrat, Wendy MacNaughton.
5. Gmorning, Gnight! by Lin-Manuel Miranda.
6. The Fifth Risk, by Michael Lewis.
7 .The Library Book, by Susan Orlean.
8. Brief Answers to the Big Questions, by Stephen Hawking.
9. Almost Everything, Anne Lamott.
10. Leadership, by Doris Kearns Goodwin.