Blotter: Dec. 4
In Salisbury Police Department reports:
• A man reported a burglary Friday in the 800 block of South Jake Alexander Boulevard.
• A burglary was reported Friday in the 900 block of North Jackson Street.
• A man reported a burglary Friday in the 800 block of North Main Street.
• A woman reported a larceny from a motor vehicle Friday in the 100 block of Emerson Lane.
• A man reported a larceny from a motor vehicle Saturday in the 520 block of Pinewood Avenue.
• A man reported an assault Sunday in the 300 block of North Shaver Street.
• Steven Damion Green, 28, was charged with misdemeanor larceny and two counts of felony larceny Friday in the 900 block of East Innes Street.
• Crystal Houston Wall, 59, was charged with felony larceny by servants and other employees in the 400 block of Alan Circle on Sunday.
• Cassey Nicole Stewart, 34, was charged with misdemeanor resisting, delaying or obstructing a public officer Sunday in the 300 block of North Main Street.
In Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports:
• Joseph Daquan Scott and Sincere Jaiveon Houston were charged with possessing a stolen firearm in the 100 block of West Liberty Street on Friday.
• David Ralph Sprinkle was charged Friday with possession with intent to manufacture, sell and distribute a Schedule II controlled substance on Friday in the 200 block of Correll Loop Road.
• Tennessee James Powell was charged Friday with resisting, delaying or obstructing a public officer in the 1800 block of Campbell Road.
• Rocky Donnall Brady was charged Friday with assault by pointing a gun in the 200 block of Scaley Bark Drive.
• A woman reported a burglary Saturday in the 1400 block of Phaniel Church Road.
• Britteny Nicole Hulon was charged Saturday with obtaining property by false pretenses in the 200 block of Paul Road.
• Daniel Ray Corum was charged with felony breaking and entering Saturday in the 100 block of West Liberty Street.•
• A woman reported a larceny Saturday in the 2700 block of Mocksville Road.
• Ryan Chandler Dumon was charged Saturday with indecent exposure in the 700 block of Campbell Road.
• Cody Ryan Bell was charged Saturday with assault on a female in the 6000 block of U.S. 601.
• Mondie Nichole Weber was charged Sunday with possession of a Schedule II controlled substance in the 100 block of West Liberty Street.
SALISBURY — The Rowan County Board of Commissioners re-elected its leadership Monday following the ceremonial oaths of office for re-elected... read more