Thanksgiving 2018 municipal closings
County and municipal offices will be closed and services rescheduled because of the Thanksgiving holiday.
• City offices, customer service and all four recreation centers will close at noon Wednesday. City offices will reopen Monday.
• Salisbury Transit service will be limited Wednesday. Because of the holiday parade, there will be no service between 1:20 and 5:20 p.m. There will be no service Thursday. On Friday, transit will operate from 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. The regular schedule will resume Saturday.
• Garbage and recycling collection will be on its regular schedule. There will be no leaf or limb collection on Thursday or Friday. Mulch giveaway will be canceled Friday.
• Salisbury-Rowan Utilities offices will close at noon Wednesday and reopen Monday. Anyone with a water or sewer emergency should call 704-638-5339.
• Salisbury Community Park will be closed Thursday and reopen Friday.
• The police and fire departments will remain available for emergency services as usual during the holiday.
Town hall will be closed Thursday and Friday. The trash schedule will not be affected.
Town Hall will be closed Thursday and Friday. Garbage and recycling pickup will be Saturday.
Town Hall is closed Thursday and Friday, with garbage pickup on Saturday.
Town Hall will be closed Thursday and Friday. The trash schedule will not be affected.
Town Hall will be closed Thursday and Friday. Garbage collection, usually done Friday, will be a day behind schedule, according to Waste Management.
All city offices will be closed Thursday and Friday. There will be no garbage, recycling or loose leaf collection Thursday and no loose leaf or yard waste collection on Friday.
Garbage and recycling will operate on a one-day delay. Loose leaf and yard waste collection will resume Monday.
Town Hall will close at noon Wednesday and reopen Monday. The trash schedule will not be affected.