South Main Book Co.
1. The Reckoning, by John Grisham.
2. Dark Sacred Night, by John Connelly.
3. These Truths, by Jill Lepore.
4. Leadership, by Doris Kearns Goodwin.
5. Unsheltered, by Barbara Kingsolver.
6. The Clockmaker’s Daughter, by Kate Morton.
7. A Spark of Light, by Jodi Picoult.
8. Virgil Wander, by Leif Enger.
9. Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Meltdown, by Jeff Kinney.
10. The Library Book, by Susan Orlean.
1. Unsheltered, by Barbara Kingsolver.
2. The Reckoning, by John Grisham.
3. The Witch Elm, by Tana French.
4. Killing Commendatore, by Haruki Murakami.
5. A Spark of Light, by Jodi Picoult.
6. The Next Person You Meet in Heaven, by Mitch Albom.
7. Every Breath, by Nicholas Sparks.
8. The Clockmaker’s Daughter, by Kate Morton.
9. Where the Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
10. Transcription, by Kate Atkinson.
1. The Fifth Risk, by Michael Lewis.
2. Fear, by Bob Woodward.
3. Brief Answers to the Big Questions, by Stephen Hawking.
4. Dare to Lead, by Brené Brown.
5. Almost Everything, Anne Lamott.
6. The Library Book, by Susan Orlean.
7. Educated, by Tara Westover.
8. Cook Like a Pro: Recipes and Tips for Home Cooks, by
9. Leadership, by Doris Kearns Goodwin.
10. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, by Mark Manson.
By Chelsea Childers Rowan Public Library After Halloween and before the Christmas tree goes up, don’t forget to be thankful!... read more