Probation and parole officers looking for 10 absconders
SALISBURY — The N.C. Department of Public Safety is looking for 10 locally based probation and parole absconders and is asking for the public’s help to find them.
Anyone with information should contact CrimeStoppers or the local probation office.
Callers do not have to leave a name, but anyone with information on the whereabouts of the absconders can leave a voice message with a contact phone number, the probation offender’s name and where the person is located.
Officials will contact the caller for further information.
Authorities say anyone who has information about where an absconder is should not approach him but contact law enforcement.
Probation officers are looking for the following:
• D’Mari Bryant, 22, post-release felony breaking and entering.
• Khalid Cochran, 28, probation felony burning property.
• Derick S. Moore, 32, probation driving while impaired.
• Meagan Sharae Mullins, 35, probation driving while impaired.
• Dequan T. Chawlk, 32, probation felony assault with a deadly weapon.
• Masiaih Claybrook, 24, probation felony larceny of firearms.
• Christina E. Swink, 35, probation felony larceny.
• David Mark Seamon, 24, probation felony fleeing to elude arrest.
• Jason A. Pierce, 38, post-release felony interfering with an electronic monitoring device.
• Jerome Nelson, 46, probation felony speeding to elude arrest.
Anyone with information should contact Salisbury-Rowan CrimeStoppers at 866-639-5245 or Chief Probation Officer Frank Mazzaro at 704-639-7571, Ext. 235.
By Shavonne Walker email@example.com SALISBURY — A Salisbury man went to the hospital with multiple stab wounds after he said... read more