Police blotter: Man arrested for attempting to urinate on an officer
SALISBURY — Matthew Hunter Lee Clark, 18, of Salisbury, was arrested for spitting and attempting to urinate on a police officer on Saturday.
He was also arrested for two counts of assault on a female after punching a woman in the face.
He is being held under a $25,000 bond. He has a court date set for Nov. 9 at 9 a.m.
Other Rowan County arrests include:
• Jessica Lauren Taylor, of Lexington, was arrested for possessing heroin while in custody of the Rowan County Detention Center and having a “playing card containing what appears to be heroin and clear Ziploc bag containing drug residue” on Oct. 14. Turner is under a $5,000 bond and has a court date for Oct. 16 at 9 a.m.
• David Wayne Locklear, of Salisbury, was arrested for a fugitive order on Oct. 12. He is under a $5,000 bond and has a court date set for Oct. 16 at 9 a.m. Locklear has been wanted for child neglect.
• Shang Paul Clevenger, of Mocksville, was arrested for three felony breaking and entering charges on Oct. 13. Clevenger broke into an auto repair shop on 101 N. Salisbury Street. He is being held under at $75,000 bond with a court date of Oct. at 9 a.m.
• Thomas Heggins, of Salisbury, was arrested for possession of cocaine and cruelty to animals on Friday. He is being held under a $5,000 bond and has a court date set for Oct. 16 at 9 a.m.
• Kristopher Steven Maldonado, of China Grove, was arrested on Saturday for possession of heroin. He has a $10,000 bond and a court date of Oct. 16 at 9 a.m.
• John Robert Bell, of Landis, was arrested for possession of a firearm by a felon. He has a $15,000 bond and a court date set for Oct. 16 at 9 a.m.
Click here for more photos of this year’s OctoberTour. By Liz Moomey firstname.lastname@example.org SALISBURY/SPENCER — From vintage Australian tourist posters... read more