Posters Oct. 12
Published 12:00 am Friday, October 12, 2018
• Kidney transplant benefit for Russ, 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturday, Flower Train, 729 W. Innes St. Live music with Night Groove and the LeBeaus, silent auction, bake sale, face painting, hair tinsel braiding, karaoke, snow cones, free popcorn, bounce house. Hot dog lunch $5; chili dinner with refill $6. http://give.transplants.org/goto/russburkhart
• Isenhour family reunion rescheduled because of Hurricane Florence, new date 1 p.m. until Sunday, First Wesleyan Church, 301 Bethpage Road, Kannapolis. Bring a dish to share and pictures.
• Rowan Genealogical Society, 7 p.m. Tuesday, Rowan Public Library, 201 W. Innes St. Susan Davis details 1,000 years of Coffin family history. Free; open to public.
• Heavenly Hot Dog Sale, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. today, Mount Olivet United Methodist Church, 301 Mount Olivet Road. Homemade desserts. Free delivery over $10; takeout available. 704-782-8846 or www.mtochurch.com
• Grace Deliverance fish fundraiser, noon Saturday, 500 Park Ave. Sandwich $8; plate $10 (crocker or tilapia, bread, baked beans, slaw, cake, tea). Also, hot dogs with chili, onion and slaw, $2.