Bestsellers (Aug. 5, 2018)
South Main Book Co.
1. The Death and Life of the Great Lakes, by Dan Egan.
2. We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves, by Karen Joy Fowler.
3. Pachinko, by Min Jin Lee.
4. Calypso, by David Sedaris.
5. A Gentleman in Moscow, by Amor Towles
6. 1984, by George Orwell.
7. Facism, by Madeleine Albright.
8. Sing, Unburied, Sing, by Jesmyn Ward.
9. The Woman in Cabin 10, by Ruth Ware.
10. The Death of Mrs. Westaway, by Ruth Ware.
1. There There, by Tommy Orange.
2. The Other Woman, by Daniel Silva.
3. The President is Missing, by Bill Clinton, James Patterson.
4. Clock Dance, by Anne Tyler.
5. Circe, by Madeline Miller.
6. The Outsider, by Stephen King.
7. A Gentleman in Moscow, by Amor Towles.
8. When Life Gives You Lululemons, by Lauren Weisberger.
9. Little Fires Everywhere, by Celeste Ng.
10. Warlight, by Michael Ondaatje.
1. Calypso, by David Sedaris.
2. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, by Mark Manson.
3. Astrophysics for People in a Hurry, by Neil DeGrasse Tyson.
4. Educated, by Tara Westover.
5. How to Change Your Mind, by Michael Pollan.
6. The Soul of America, by Jon Meacham.
7. The Death of Truth, by Michiko Kakutani.
8. Unfu*k Yourself, by Gary John Bishop.
9. Indianapolis, by Lynn Vincent, Sara Vladic.
10. Bad Blood, by John Carreyou.