Published 12:00 am Sunday, July 8, 2018
South Main Book Co.
1. Sing, Unburied, Sing, by Jesmyn Ward.
2. A Gentleman in Moscow, by Amor Towles.
3. The Sun Does Shine, by Anthony Ray Hinton.
4. Hillbilly Elegy, by J.D. Vance.
5. Fascism, by Madeleine Albright.
6. Pachinko, by Min Jin Lee.
7. A Stranger in the House, by Shari Lapena.
8. Less, by Andrew Sean Greer.
9. Educated, by Tara Westover.
10. Dear Girl, by Amy Krouse Rosenthal.
1. The President is Missing, by Bill Clinton, James Patterson.
2. There There, by Tommy Orange.
3. The Outsider, by Stephen King.
4. Circe, by Madeline Miller.
5. All We Ever Wanted, by Emily Giffin.
6. Florida, by Lauren Groff.
7. Little Fires Everywhere, by Celeste Ng.
8. When Life Gives You Lululemons, by Lauren Weisberger.
9. A Gentleman in Moscow, by Amor Towles.
10. The Word is Murder, by Anthony Horowitz.
1. Calypso, by David Sedaris.
2. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, by Mark Manson.
3. Astrophysics for People in a Hurry, by Neil DeGrasse Tyson.
4. How to Change Your Mind, by Michael Pollan.
5. The Soul of America, by Jon Meacham.
6. Educated, by Tara Westover.
7. Barracoon, by Zora Neale Hurston.
8. The World as It Is, by Ben Rhodes.
9. Bad Blood, by John Carreyrou.
10. I’ll be Gone in the Dark, by Michelle McNamara.