Published 12:00 am Monday, July 2, 2018
SALISBURY — As Rowan County residents turn to flags, fireworks and fun this Independence Day, town, city and county workers will be joining them.
Here is a list of closings, delays and other information for the Fourth of July:
The city of Salisbury will operate on the following schedule for the Independence Day holiday, Wednesday, July 4:
- City office buildings, including the Salisbury Customer Service Center and recreation centers will be closed.
- The city’s Transit Department will not offer transit services on Wednesday, July 4.
- The city’s Solid Waste Division will offer garbage and recycling collection on schedule. Wednesday’s limb collection will take place on Thursday, July 5.
- Fibrant Technical Support will maintain regular hours. For assistance, customers may contact Fibrant Technical Support by calling 704-638-5300.
- Salisbury-Rowan Utilities’ administrative offices will be closed Wednesday, July 4. If you have a water or sewer emergency after hours or during the holiday, please call 704-638-5339.
- The Salisbury Community Park will operate on schedule from 8 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. on Wednesday, July 4.
Closed Wednesday. Wednesday’s trash and limb pick up service will be delayed by one day, and will run on Thursday, July 5.
Town offices will be closed on July 4. The closure will not interrupt any services.
Granite Quarry Town Hall will be closed Wednesday.
Town offices will be closed on July 4. Trash pickup is on Monday and will not be interrupted.
Rockwell’s Town Hall will be closed Wednesday. Trash, leaf and limb pickup will be unaffected.
Town offices will be closed on July 4. Trash pickup and other services will operate on their usual schedule.
China Grove’s town hall will be closed Wednesday.
Cleveland Town Hall will be closed Wednesday. Trash and recycling pickup will occur on Saturday, July 7.
All City of Kannapolis offices will be closed on Wednesday, July 4 in observance of the Independence Day holiday. There will be no disruption in garbage and recycling collection service; however, there will be no collection of yard debris.
All Kannapolis parks will be open regular operating hours from dawn until dusk on July 4. In Village Park, the Rotary Express and Splash Pad will be open regular hours, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
ABC stores will be closed on July 4.