Smoldering insulation appears to be origin of Cedar Street quadplex fire

Published 1:36 pm Thursday, June 21, 2018

SALISBURY — An early-morning fire at a Cedar Street quadplex was caused by an electrical short in the attic, according to the Salisbury Fire Department.

Firefighters found smoldering insulation in the attic of the apartment, located at 621 Cedar St.

The quadplex is in Lafayette Circle. The fire was reported about 7:45 a.m.

Firefighters had the fire under control shortly before 8 a.m.

Comments