South Main Book Co.
1. By Invitation Only, by Dorothea Benton Frank.
2. The President is Missing, by Bill Clinton, James Patterson.
3. Love in Ruins, by Paula McLain.
4. An Indigenous Peoples’ History of the United States, by Roxanne Dunbar-Ortiz.
5. The Escape Artist, by Brad Meltzer.
6. Varina, by Charles Frazier.
7. Bearskin, by James McLaughlin.
8. Lincoln’s Last Trial, by Dan Abrams.
9. Facism, by Madeleine Albright.
10. The Secret of Southern Charm, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
1. The President is Missing, by Bill Clinton, James Patterson.
2. There There, by Tommy Orange.
3. The Outsider, by Stephen King.
4. Warlight, by Michael Ondaatje.
5. Florida, by Lauren Groff.
6. Little Fires Everywhere, by Celeste Ng.
7. The Word is Murder, by Anthony Horowitz.
8. Circe, by Madeline Miller.
9. A Gentleman in Moscow, by Amor Towles.
10. When Life Gives You Lululemons, by Lauren Weisberger.
1. Calypso, by David Sedaris.
2. How to Change Your Mind, by Michael Pollan.
3. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, by Mark Manson.
4. Astrophysics for People in a Hurry, by Neil DeGrasse Tyson.
5. The Soul of America, by Jon Meacham.
6. Educated, by Tara Westover.
7. Barracoon, by Zora Neale Hurston.
8. A Higher Loyalty, by James B. Comey.
9. The Restless Wave, by John McCain, Mark Salter.
10. The World as It Is: A Memoir of the Obama White House, by Ben Rhodes.