Blotter: May 22
In Salisbury Police Department reports:
• A woman reported vandalism in the 300 block of West Monroe Street on Friday.
• A man reported a burglary Friday in the 400 block of Grove Street.
• A larceny was reported at Metro PCS on West Jake Alexander Boulevard on Friday.
• A man reported Friday a physical assault in the 1200 block of Camp Road.
• Levi Eugene Peetz was charged Saturday with misdemeanor breaking and entering in the 500 block of West Council Street.
• A man on Saturday reported a larceny from a mother vehicle in the 1000 block of Klumac Road.
• Tremaine Corey Smyre was charged with possessing stolen goods Saturday in the 500 block of Brenner Avenue.
• Joseph Micheael Johnson was charged with resisting, delaying or obstructing a public officer Saturday in the 700 block of Maple Avenue.
• A man reported the theft of automobile accessories Saturday in the 1000 block of East Innes Street.
• Jasmine Mary Elis Jones was charged Saturday with felony breaking and entering into a building in the 100 block of West Liberty Street.
• A man reported a burglary Sunday in the 100 block of Union Heights Boulevard.
• A woman reported a larceny from a motor vehicle Sunday in the 600 block of Statesville Boulevard.
• A larceny was reported Sunday in the 100 block of East Innes Street.
• Ben Thomas Cline was charged Sunday with possessing a Schedule II controlled substance in the 1700 block of East Innes Street.
• A man reported a strong-arm robbery Sunday in the 200 block of West Fisher Street.
• A man reported property damage in the 500 block of North Ellis Street on Sunday.
In Rowan County Sheriff’s Department reports:
• Casey Gage Aldridge was charged Friday with assault on a female in the 1900 block of Agner Road.
• Ashley Dawn Sanders, 25, was charged with misdemeanor possession of a Schedule I controlled substance Friday in the 100 block of West Liberty Street.
• Branson Thurman Cranford was charged Friday with possession of drug paraphernalia in the 100 block of Crestwood Drive.
• Adam Lee Gibson was charged Friday with being a habitual felon in the 400 block of Grace Church Road.
• Jane Crystal Crystal was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia in the 100 block of Crestwood Drive on Friday.
• Avery Simone Brawley was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia Friday in the 100 block of Crestwood Drive.
• Charles Phillip Clodfelter was charged Saturday with obtaining property by false pretenses in the 1200 block of Old Plank Road.
• Glenda Wanda Ard was charged Saturday with resisting, delaying or obstructing a public officer in the 2000 block of Miller Road.
• Anthony Paul Scuteri was charged with larceny in the 1000 block of Klumac Road on Saturday.
• Damian Tim Moore was charged Saturday with larceny by servants and other employees in the 300 block of Cranford Road.
• Ronnie Marshall Ragan was charged Sunday with misdemeanor larceny in the 200 block of Kenway Drive.
• Edward Eugene Kesler was charged with simple assault Sunday in the 1000 block of Landsdown Drive.
SALISBURY — A public hearing has been scheduled for Rowan County’s proposed budget for fiscal year 2018-19. The county commissioners... read more