Police blotter: May 18
Published 6:37 pm Thursday, May 17, 2018
In Salisbury Police Department reports:
• A woman said Wednesday that someone stole items from her vehicle parked in the 700 block of Ryan Street.
• A man on Wednesday reported a larceny in the 1000 block of Newsome Road.
• A man on Wednesday reported an attempted larceny from his vehicle in the 200 block of Fairview Street.
• A man on Wednesday reported a fraudulent credit card at Domino’s Pizza, 1601 W. Innes St.
In Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports:
• A woman on Wednesday reported credit card fraud in the 2800 block of White Road, Mount Ulla.
• A man on Wednesday reported a larceny after breaking and entering in the 7300 block of Stokes Ferry Road.
• A woman on Wednesday reported an assault in the 300 block of Foxrun Road.
• Brandon Horne, 37, was charged Wednesday with a felony of being a habitual felon while at the Rowan County Detention Center.
• Jeffery Ian Coe, 22, was charged Wednesday with misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia in the 100 block of Duke Drive.
• Natisha Denise Carter, 36, was charged Wednesday with misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance Schedule III while at the Rowan County Magistrate’s Office.
• Eric Lee Satterfield, 34, was charged Wednesday with felony possession of a controlled substance Schedule II in the 5400 block of Enochville School Road, China Grove.