Posters May 4
• Vendor Day, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday, Ebenezer Lutheran Church, 4914 Old Beatty Ford Road, China Grove. Baked goods, hot dogs, handicrafts, jewelry, hand-painted book covers, other crafts. Rain or shine.
• Health and Wellness Seminar, noon-3 p.m. Saturday, New Bethel Baptist Church, 3727 U.S. 601 S., Mocksville. With Dr. Willie Mae Abel, Zena Thompson and Angela Nicholson. Light lunch. 336-284-2990 or www.newbethelbaptistchurch.webs.com
• ATC Ministries community hot dog sale and fundraiser, 8 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday, 201 W. D Ave. Benefits summer youth program and outreach ministries. Pastor Dee Ellison, 704-433-6662
• Heavenly Hot Dog Sale, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. today, Mount Olivet United Methodist Church, 301 Mount Olivet Road. Homemade desserts. Free delivery over $10; takeout available. 704-782-8846 or www.mtochurch.com
• Lyme Disease Support Group, 3-5 p.m. Sunday, St. John’s Lutheran Church education building Room 218, 200 W. Innes St. Doug, 704-785-5425; Elizabeth, 704-636-3190; or Facebook: Celebration of Hope Piedmont NC Lyme Disease Support Group.
• J.C.Price Ladies’ Auxiliary Unit 107, 6:30 p.m. Monday, post home on Old Wilkesboro Road.
SALISBURY — The two congressmen who represent parts of Rowan County on Wednesday hosted a discussion with local professionals combatting... read more