District candidates, elected officials endorse Adam Coker for Congress
Published 12:00 am Wednesday, May 2, 2018
In his second bid to represent the 13th District in Congress, Democratic candidate Adam Coker has been endorsed by several candidates and elected officials.
Coker said the endorsements reflect a belief in his campaign’s ability to increase voter turnout throughout the district.
“As of today, several N.C. General Assembly candidates running within the 13th Congressional District want me at the top of their ballot in November,” said Coker in an April 25 news release. “I am deeply honored that so many of my fellow Democrats believe in my candidacy.”
The following have endorsed him:
• Salisbury Mayor Al Heggins.
• Spencer Mayor Pro Tem Sharon Hovis.
• Salisbury City Councilwoman Tamara Sheffield.
• Joe Fowler, candidate for N.C. House in District 76 in Rowan County.
• Bonnie Clark, candidate for N.C. House in District 77 in Davie and Rowan counties.
• Cheraton Love, candidate for N.C. Senate in District 29 in Davidson and Montgomery counties.
• John Motsinger, candidate for N.C. Senate in District 31 in Forsyth and Davie counties.
• William Stinson, candidate for N.C. Senate in District 34 in Iredell and Yadkin counties.
• Guilford County Community Political Action Committee.