South Main Book Co.
1. The Secret to Southern Charm, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
2. Slightly South of Simple, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
3. An American Marriage, by Tayari Jones.
4. White Houses, by Amy Bloom.
5. Before We Were Yours, by Lisa Wingate.
6. Dear Carolina, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
7. Educated, by Tara Westover.
8. Braving the Wilderness, by Brené Brown.
9. Hello, Universe, by Erin Entrada Kelly.
10. Lies and Other Acts of Love, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
1. Little Fires Everywhere, by Celeste Ng.
2. The Female Persuasion, by Meg Wolitzer.
3. Tangerine, by Christine Mangan.
4. The Great Alone, by Kristin Hannah.
5. The Power, by Naomi Alderman.
6. A Gentleman in Moscow, by Amor Towles.
7. The Flight Attendant, by Chris Bohjalian.
8. Varina, by Charles Frazier.
9. An American Marriage, by Tayari Jones.
10. Before We Were Yours, by Lisa Wingate.
1. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, by Mark Manson.
2. Astrophysics for People in a Hurry, by Neil DeGrasse Tyson.
3. Russian Roulette, by Michael Isikoff, David Corn.
4. Educated, by Tara Westover.
5. I’ve Been Thinking …, by Maria Shriver.
6. Fire and Fury, by Michael Wolff.
7. The Recovering: Intoxication and its Aftermath, by Leslie Jamison.
8. I’ll Be Gone in the Dark, by Michelle McNamara.
9. 12 Rules for Life, by Jordan B. Peterson.
10. Make Trouble Standing Up, Speaking Out, and Finding the Courage to Lead — My Life Story, by Cecile Richards.