Published 12:00 am Sunday, April 8, 2018
South Main Book Co.
1. The Secret to Southern Charm, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
2. Slightly South of Simple, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
3. An American Marriage, by Tayari Jones.
4. White Houses, by Amy Bloom.
5. Before We Were Yours, by Lisa Wingate.
6. Dear Carolina, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
7. Educated, by Tara Westover.
8. Braving the Wilderness, by Brené Brown.
9. Hello, Universe, by Erin Entrada Kelly.
10. Lies and Other Acts of Love, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
1. Little Fires Everywhere, by Celeste Ng.
2. The Great Alone, by Kristin Hannah.
3. A Gentleman in Moscow, by Amor Towles.
4. An American Marriage, by Tayari Jones.
5. To Die But Once, by Jacqueline Winspear.
6. The Flight Attendant, by Chris Bohjalian.
7. Tangerine, by Christine Mangan.
8. The Power, by Naomi Alderman.
9. The Woman in the Window, by A.J. Finn.
10. Before We Were Yours, by Lisa Wingate.
1. Astrophysics for People in a Hurry, by Neil DeGrasse Tyson.
2. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, by Mark Manson.
3. Educated, by Tara Westover.
4. Russian Roulette, by Michael Isikoff, David Corn.
5. Dear Madam President: An Open Letter to the Women Who Will Run the World, by Jennifer Palmieri.
6. Fire and Fury, by Michael Wolff.
7. I’ve Been Thinking …, by Maria Shriver.
8. 12 Rules for Life, by Jordan B. Peterson.
9. The Last Black Unicorn, by Tiffany Haddish.
10. Secret Empires, by Peter Schweizer.