Davie County Democratic Party’s annual convention to be held March 24
Published 12:00 am Sunday, March 18, 2018
The Davie County Democratic Party will hold its annual convention March 24 in the Davie County Library multipurpose room.
The library is at 371 N. Main St. in Mocksville.
Registration opens at 9:30 a.m., and the meeting will begin at 10 a.m.
All registered Democrats are invited to attend. Guest speakers will be:
• Kathy Manning, a candidate for U.S. House in District 13.
• Adam Coker, a candidate for U.S. House in District 13.
• Bonnie Clark, a candidate for N.C. House in District 77.
• John Mottsinger, a candidate for N.C. Senate in District 31.
• Davie County Board of Education candidates.
A catered luncheon will be available for $10 per person.