Rowan weather: Sun, rain, wind, snow and thunder possible this week

Published 7:50 am Monday, March 5, 2018

It’s been a surprisingly cold morning, with the low dipping to 26 degrees. It will be a sunny day with a high of 58 and east northeast winds around 6 mph.

Tonight will be mostly cloudy and 39, with southeast wind at 3-6 mph.

We’ll have an 80 percent chance of rain Tuesday and it will be cloudy and chilly, with a high of 45. Southeast wind will calm in the afternoon. A quarter to half inch of rain is possible.

The chance of rain Tuesday night is 30 percent. It will be mostly cloudy, with a low of 35. A tenth to quarter inch of rain is possible.

Wednesday will be mostly sunny and 53 with west wind of 12-17 mph in the morning, gusting as high as 26 mph. Wednesday night will be clear and cold, with a low of 30.

Thursday will be sunny and 49. The low will be 28, with partly cloudy skies.

Friday will be sunny and 52, but the low will still be cold, 32.

Saturday has a 40 percent chance of rain and yes, snow showers, but it will be partly sunny with a high of 58. Saturday night has a 60 percent chance of showers, with a low of 41.

Sunday will have a 70 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. It will be mostly cloudy and 56.

Comments