Presidents Day closures 2018
City of Salisbury offices will operate on the following schedule for the Presidents Day holiday on Monday:
• Administrative buildings, including the Customer Service Center and recreation centers, will be closed.
• The Solid Waste Division will collect garbage and recycling on schedule.
• The Street Division will not collect limbs or leaves. Monday’s routes will be run on Tuesday.
• Salisbury Transit will offer services Monday.
• Fibrant Technical Support will maintain regular hours. For assistance, customers may call 704-638-5300.
• Salisbury-Rowan Utilities’ administrative offices will be closed Monday. For a water or sewer emergency after hours or during the holiday, call 704-638-5339.
• Salisbury Community Park will operate from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday but will be unstaffed on the holiday.
Rowan County Administration Offices will operate on a normal schedule.
Kannapolis City Hall, China Grove Town Hall, Landis Town Hall, Cleveland Town Hall and Rockwell Town Hall will all operate on a normal schedule, with trash pickup schedules unaffected.
SALISBURY — Rowan County’s districts for representation in the North Carolina General Assembly will stand as proposed despite last-minute changes in... read more