Residents reappointed to city boards and commissions
SALISBURY — The City Council on Tuesday reappointed 21 people to eight city boards and commissions.
• Jane Creech and Carlton Jackson Jr. to the Community Appearance Commission.
• Darrell Blackwelder, Edward Hirst and Lisa Wear to the Greenway Committee.
• Greta Conner, Jayne Helms and Sean Meyers to the Housing Advocacy Commission.
• Annie Boone-Carroll and Lorenzo Debos to the Human Relations Council.
• Kathryn Davis and Laura Thompson to the Hurley Park Advisory Board.
• Roy Bentley, John Brunton and Windsor Eagle to the Parks and Recreation Advisory Board.
• Cress Goodnight and Jon Post to the Planning Board.
• Wendy Brindle, Cynthia Kaminski, Gary Price Jr. and Laura Schmidt to the Transportation Advisory Board.
Decisions on new appointees to these and other boards and committees should be made at the next City Council meeting, which will be at 5 p.m. Feb. 20 in the City Council chambers, 217 S. Main St.
SALISBURY — Jonathan Bullock is a fan of Cheerwine. But that’s not the only reason the vice president of corporate... read more