Blotter: Items stolen from Kannapolis home
By Shavonne Walker
SALISBURY — A man reported that someone took a debit card and other items from his son’s bedroom in the 400 block of Tree Limb Lane in Kannapolis.
The theft occurred between Jan. 19 and Jan. 27 and was reported Tuesday to the Rowan County Sheriff’s Office.
In other Sheriff’s Office reports:
• A woman on Tuesday reported fraud in the 1000 block of North Chapel Street, Landis.
• A parent reported Tuesday that her daughter’s laptop issued by Carson High School was stolen in the 6800 block of Faith Road.
• Ryan Anthony Wright, 24, was charged Tuesday with felony possession with intent to manufacture, sell or deliver and a controlled substance Schedule I.
• Christian Michael Smith, 21, was charged Tuesday with misdemeanor possession of marijuana in the 7800 block of Longbriar Drive, Kannapolis.
In Salisbury police reports:
• Daniel Antwan Nunn, 19, was charged Wednesday with misdemeanor assault by pointing a gun in the 1900 block of West Jake Alexander Boulevard.
• David Allen Harris, 50, was charged Wednesday with possession of stolen goods in the 400 block of East Council Street.
Contact reporter Shavonne Walker at 704-797-4253.
By Shavonne Walker email@example.com SALISBURY — A Gold Hill couple are under investigation after Rowan County authorities said they found four... read more