Rowan weather: Gradually clearing, but windy
The rain has ended for our part of the state, but skies will be cloudy through mid-morning before clearing. The high will be 62, but with southwest wind at 11-15 mph, gusting as high as 23 mph.
Tonight with be clear and 31, with west northwest wind at 5-9 mph.
Wednesday will be sunny and 50, with west wind at 3-8 mph. The low Wednesday will be 27 under clear skies. Northwest wind of 5-8 mph will calm after midnight.
Thursday will also be sunny and 50, but with mostly calm winds. The low will be 27 again, as well.
Friday will be sunny and 54, with a low of 34.
Saturday will have a 40 percent chance of showers and be mostly cloudy, with a high of 57. The chance of rain Saturday night will be 60 percent, with a low of 46.
Sunday also has a 60 percent chance of rain. It will be mostly cloudy and 57. The chance of rain decreases to 40 percent Sunday night, with a low of 37.
The new week will begin with mostly sunny skies on Monday and a high of 51.
SALISBURY — Marlene Postell Johnson mistakenly sent a text message in July 2013 to a 15-year-old making threats against someone she... read more