South Main Book Co.
1. Good Night Stories for Rebel Girls, by Elena Favilli and Francesca Cavallo.
2. Fire and Fury, by Michael Wolff.
3. The Last Ballad, by Wiley Cash.
4. Grant, by Ron Chernow.
5. Pachinko, by Min Jin Lee.
6. Natural Disaster, by Ginger Zee.
7. The Man From the Train, by Bill James.
8. Sing, Unburied, Sing, by Jesmyn Ward.
9. Strong is the New Pretty, by Kate Parker.
10. Aerial Geology, by Mary Carpenter Morton.
1. Sing, Unburied, Sing, by Jesmyn Ward.
2. The Immortalists, by Chloe Benjamin.
3. The Woman in the Window, by A.J. Finn.
4. Little Fires Everywhere, by Celeste Ng.
5. A Gentleman in Moscow, by Amor Towles.
6. Origin, by Dan Brown.
7. Artemis, by Andy Weir.
8. Manhattan Beach, by Jennifer Egan.
9. Lincoln in the Bardo, by George Saunders.
10. The Power, by Naomi Alderman.
1. Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House, by Michael Wolff.
2. Astrophysics for People in a Hurry, by Neil DeGrasse Tyson.
3. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, by Mark Manson.
4. Leonardo Da Vinci, by Walter Isaacson.
5. The Last Black Unicorn, by Tiffany Haddish.
6. Women & Power: A Manifesto, by Mary Beard.
7. Grant, by Ron Chernow.
8. Promise Me, Dad, by Joe Biden.
9. Principles, by Ray Dalio.
10. Hillbilly Elegy, by J.D. Vance.