Police Blotter: Deputies seize drugs in East Spencer
In Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports:
- Deputies seized drugs Tuesday at the intersection of East Torbush Drive and Grant Street in East Spencer
- A traffic stop led to the seizure of drugs and drug paraphernalia Tuesday in the 1600 block of North Long Street.
- A woman reported items stolen Tuesday from a house in the 4000 block of Richfield Road, Richfield.
- A traffic stop Tuesday at the intersection of Gold Hill Avenue and North Hambley Street in Rockwell turned up an open container of alcohol and marijuana. The driver was cited and released.
- Shivam Mini Mart reported a credit card fraud Tuesday.
- Daniel Joseph Ryan, 49, was charged Tuesday with assault and battery.
- Jihad Malik Williams, 17, was charged Tuesday with communicating threats.
- Josie Nicole Bailey, 21, was charged Tuesday with simple assault.
- Laquerius Markese Martin, 18, was charged Tuesday with using drug equipment paraphernalia.
- Jeffery Michael Keever, 31, was charged Tuesday with possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance.
- Tara Lynn Adkins, 26, was charged Tuesday with resisting, delaying or obstructing a public officer.
- In Salisbury Police Department reports:
- A man reported Wednesday that his debit card was stolen in the 800 block of West Jake Alexander Boulevard.
- A man reported items stolen Wednesday in the 300 block of Lake Drive.
- A man reported a larceny Thursday in the 1600 block of Brenner Avenue.
- Christopher Enoch Tulloch, 18, was charged Wednesday with failure to yield for law, fire, rescue or ambulance.
- Jairo Armando Palma-Garcia, 26, was charged Wednesday with assault on a female.
You Might Like
GRANITE QUARRY — The old stone walls of Granite Quarry Elementary School hold lots of memories for Francis Trexler, even... read more