Blotter: Mooresville man charged with list of drug crimes
By Josh Bergeron
SALISBURY — A Mooresville man was in jail Sunday after being arrested on a list of drug charges.
Timothy Wing, 26, was arrested Friday on two counts of trafficking opium or heroin; possession of methamphetamine with intent to manufacture, sell or distribute; felony possession of a schedule three controlled substance; felony possession of a schedule four controlled substance, felony possession of a schedule six controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Warrants state Wing possessed 18.43 grams of methamphetamine, 5.49 grams of heroin, five unopened dosage units of suboxone, 11.5 dosage units of alprazolam, 3.5 grams of marijuana and 11 dosage units of THC wax.
The Kannapolis Police Department, which made the arrest, also charged Wing with violating his probation and failure to appear on a charge of driving while license revoked.
On Sunday afternoon, Wing remained in jail under a total bond of $66,000.
In other Kannapolis Police Department reports:
• Kevin Neal Arnette, 29, was charged Friday with possession of heroin; possession of drug paraphernalia; maintaining a vehicle, dwelling or place for a controlled substance; and possession of more than five counterfeit instruments.
In Salisbury Police Department reports:
• Deloris Harper Shepherd, 56, was charged Friday with embezzlement.
• Jesus Garcia, 31, was charged Saturday with fleeing or eluding arrest, driving while license revoked and reckless driving to endanger.
• Andreon T. Kerns, 18, was charged Saturday with felony larceny, injury to personal property and breaking and entering a motor vehicle.
• Dashawn Coleman, 17, was charged Saturday with felony larceny, injury to personal property and breaking and entering a motor vehicle.
In Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports:
• Jeffrey Scott Jordan, 44, was charged Saturday with interfering with an electronic monitoring device and failure to notify law enforcement of an address change for a sex offender.
• Billy Edward Lucas, 33, was charged Saturday with felony breaking and entering and felony larceny after breaking and entering.
In China Grove Police Department reports:
• Darius Montreal Fowler, 26, was charged Saturday with felony possession of cocaine and possession of an open container of alcohol in the passenger seat of a vehicle.
Contact Josh Bergeron at 704-797-4246.
Local city offices and businesses invited to participate in expanding initiative SALISBURY ― For the third year, Novant Health Rowan Medical... read more