South Main Book Co.
1. When the English Fall, by David Williams.
2. The Late Show, by Michael Connelly.
3. Pachinko, by Min Jin Lee.
4. Devil’s Bargain, by Joshua Green.
5. The American Spirit, by David McCullough.
6. Wonder, by R.J. Palacio.
7. Into the Water, by Paula Hawkins.
8. The Handmaid’s Tale, by Margaret Atwood.
9. A Game Called Salisbury, by Susan Wells.
10. MimiDiscovers Sullivan’s Island, by Catherine Farley.
1. A Gentleman in Moscow, by Amor Towles.
2. Mrs. Fletcher, by Tom Perrotta.
3. The Late Show, by Michael Connelly.
4. Camino Island, by John Grisham.
5. The Lying Game, by Ruth Ware.
6. The Underground Railroad, by Colson Whitehead.
7. House of Spies, by Daniel Silva.
8. The Ministry of Utmost Happiness, by Arundhati Roy.
9. Into the Water, by Paula Hawkins.
10. Magpie Murders, by Anthony Horowitz.
1. Astrophysics for People in a Hurry, by Neil DeGrasse Tyson.
2. Giant of the Senate, by Al Franken.
3. Hillbilly Elegy, by J.D. Vance.
4. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, by Mark Manson.
5. Devil’s Bargain, by Joshua Green.
6. Theft by Finding, by David Sedaris.
7. Get Your Sh*t Together, by Sarah Knight.
8. The Hidden Life of Trees, by Peter Wohllben.
9. Make Your Bed, by William H. McRaven.
10. The Book of Joy, by the Dalai Lama, Bishop Desmond Tutu and Douglas Abrams.
By Susan Shinn Turner for The Salisbury Post Sara Reeder doesn’t wear glasses. That’s a shame, because you can just... read more