South Main Book Co.
1. Slightly South of Simple, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
2. The Identicals, by Elin Hilderbrand.
3. When the English Fall, by Ruth Ware.
4. The Late Show, by Michael Connelly.
5. The Lying Game, by Ruth Ware.
6. Same Beach Next Year, by Dorothea Benton Frank.
7. The Year of Magical Thinking, by Joan Didion
8. Serafina and the Splintered Heart, by Robert Beatty.
9. Hillbilly Elegy, by J.D. Vance.
10. Astrophysics for People in a Hurry, by Neil DeGrasse Tyson.
1. A Gentleman in Moscow, by Amor Towles.
2. Camino Island, by John Grisham.
3. The Late Show, by Michael Connelly.
4. Mrs. Fletcher, by Tom Perrotta.
5. House of Spies, by Daniel Silva.
6. The Lying Game, by Ruth Ware.
7. The Ministry of Utmost Happiness, by Arundhati Roy.
8. Into the Water, by Paula Hawkins.
9. The Underground Railroad, by Colson Whitehead.
10. Magpie Murders, by Anthony Horowitz.
1. Astrophysics for People in a Hurry, by Neil DeGrasse Tyson.
2. Giant of the Senate, by Al Franken.
3. Hillbilly Elegy, by J.D. Vance.
4. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, by Mark Manson.
5. Theft by Finding, by David Sedaris.
6. Devil’s Bargain, by Joshua Green.
7. You Don’t Have to Say You Love Me, by Sherman Alexie.
8. Make Your Bed, by Admiral William H. McRaven.
9. Killers of the Flower Moon, by David Grann.
10. The Hidden Life of Trees, by Peter Wohllben.