Blotter: Kannapolis man faces drug trafficking charges
Published 12:00 am Monday, August 7, 2017
SALISBURY — A Kannapolis man faces multiple drug charges after allegedly transporting heroin.
Tevin Marcell Moore, 24, was charged on Friday with two counts of trafficking opium or heroin and maintain a vehicle, dwelling or placing for a controlled substance. All three charges are felonies.
Warrants state the incident occurred on July 18. He was booked into the Rowan County Jail on Friday under a $100,000 bond.
Moore allegedly possessed and transported 4 to 14 grams of heroin, according to warrants.
Warrants further state that Moore used a white, 2007 Ford Edge to keep and sell heroin.
In other reports:
• Aron Hatchett, 19, was charged on Friday with possession of a schedule six controlled substance with intent to manufacture, sell or distribute; maintaining a vehicle, or place for a controlled substance; and fleeing or alluding arrest.
• Brittney N. Hulon, 30, was charged on Saturday with possession of methamphetamine, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana.
• Corey Lee Roulhac, 49, was charged with two counts of obtaining property by false pretenses, two counts of forgery of instrument and one count of uttering a forged instrument.
• Melaine D. Johnson, 36, was charged on Saturday with conspiring to sell or deliver a schedule two controlled substance and conspiring to sell methamphetamines.
• Jared Dwayne Barker was charged on Saturday with felony possession of a schedule one substance and two counts of possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Derrick Allen Alexander, 33, was charged on Saturday with attempting to obtain property by false pretenses, financial card fraud, financial card theft, shoplifting and second degree trespassing.
• Erica Dawn Davis, 28, was charged on Saturday with misdemeanor larceny and unauthorized use of a motor vehicle.
• Andray Sharrodd Charleston, 39, was charged on Saturday with resisting a public officer, simple possession of a schedule three controlled susgrance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Sean Patrick Mulligan, 33, was charged on Saturday with resisting a public officer and second degree trespassing.
• Alisha Dawn Spencer, 35, was charged on Saturday with contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile.