Published 12:00 am Sunday, July 30, 2017
South Main Book Co.
1. The Lying Game, by Ruth Ware.
2. Same Beach Next Year, by Dorothea Benton Frank.
3. Killers of the Flower Moon, by David Grann.
4. Serafina and the Splintered Heart, by Robert Beatty.
5. The Identicals, by Elin Hilderbrand.
6. The Women in Cabin 10, by Ruth Ware.
7. Dog Stars, by Peter Heller.
8. Slightly South of Simple, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
9. The Late Show, by Michael Connelly.
10. Theft by Finding by David Sedaris..
1. The Late Show, by Michael Connelly.
2. Camino Island, by John Grisham.
3. House of Spies, by Daniel Silva.
4. A Gentleman in Moscow, by Amor Towles.
5. The Ministry of Utmost Happiness, by Arundhati Roy.
6. Into the Water, by Paula Hawkins.
7. Magpie Murders, by Anthony Horowitz.
8. The Underground Railroad, by Colson Whitehead.
9. Norse Mythology, by Neil Gaiman.
10. The Force, by Don Winslow.
1. Astrophysics for People in a Hurry, by Neil DeGrasse Tyson.
2. Giant of the Senate, by Al Franken.
3. Hillbilly Elegy, by J.D. Vance.
4. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, by Mark Manson.
5. Theft by Finding, by David Sedaris.
6. Devil’s Bargain: Steve Bannon, Donald Trump and the Storming of the Presidency, by Joshua Green.
7. You Don’t Have to Say You Love Me, by Sherman Alexie.
8. Make Your Bed, by Admiral William H. McRaven.
9. Hue 1968, by Mark Bowden.
10. Option B, by Sheryl Sandberg.