In Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports:
- Deputies seized marijuana Wednesday in the 100 block of Railroad Avenue, Rockwell.
- Deputies seized drug paraphernalia Wednesday in the 100 block of Dexter Avenue, Kannapolis.
- Rushco Market on Long Ferry Road reported that it received counterfeit bills Wednesday.
- A man reported a burglary Wednesday in the 200 block of Evergreen Drive.
- Deputies seized heroin and opium derivatives Wednesday in the 1100 block of Power Street, China Grove.
- A man reported the theft of a firearm Wednesday in the 300 block of Garrick Road.
- Summey Newman Biggerstaff, 29, was charged Wednesday with assault on a female.
- Misty Dawn Clonch, 30, was charged Wednesday with possession of a Schedule I controlled substance.
- Casey Deanna Watson, 24, was charged Wednesday with breaking into cars or other motor vehicles.
- Dustin Eugene Splawn, 29, was charged Wednesday with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer.
- Sydney Taylor Brown, 21, was charged Wednesday with resisting, delaying and obstructing a public officer.
In Salisbury Police Department reports:
- A man in the 800 block of Lincolnton Road reported Thursday that his license plate was stolen.
- Officers reported a subject resisting arrest in the 100 block of Lash Drive on Thursday.
- A woman reported an assault Friday in the 600 block of South Shaver Street.