Posters May 17
• Rep. Harry Warren hosts a town hall meeting, 6-7 p.m. Thursday, Rowan County Commissioners Chambers, 130 W. Innes St.
• The annual Lippard reunion will be at 1 p.m. June 4, Salem Lutheran Church, Sherrill’s Ford Road. The date has changed this year to the first Sunday of June. Bring a covered dish.
• Fish fry to benefit Taylor Kirk Scholarship Fund, 6 p.m. Saturday, Luther’s Lutheran Church, Stokes Ferry and Richfield roads. Gospel music by Raising Glory at 7 p.m..
• Shop Til You Drop trip to Alamance Outlets on June 17. $35. Sponsored by J.C. Price Hall of Fame. Brenda Cowan, 704-633-9073; Wayne Woodruff, 704-890-0916; Carl Marlin, 704-640-0697, or any member of the Hall of Fame Committee.
• Dixonville/Lincoln Community Association meets at 5:30 p.m. Thursday, community room on Newsome Road. Final reunion plans being made.