South Main Book Co.
1. Slightly South of Simple, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
2. From Mail Order Bride to Entrepreneur, by Maia Janashia-Smith.
3. Option B, by Sheryl Sandberg.
4. The American Spirit, by David McCullough.
5. The Hidden Life of Trees, by Peter Wohlleben.
6. All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr.
7. Thirteen Reasons Why, by Jay Asher.
8. Every Thing is Every Thing, by Nicola Yoon.
9. This Fight is Our Fight, by Elizabeth Warren.
10. The Shadow Land, by Elizabeth Kostova.
1. Norse Mythology, by Neil Gaiman.
2. Anything is Possible, by Elizabeth Strout.
3. The Underground Railroad, by Colson Whitehead.
4. The Fix, by David Baldacci.
5. A Gentleman in Moscow, by Amor Towles.
6. Lincoln in the Bardo, by George Saunders.
7. The Women in the Castle, by Jessica Shattuck.
8. Bear Town, by Fredrik Backman.
9. The Tea Girl of Hummingbird Lane, by Lisa See.
10. The Stars are Fire, by Anita Shreve.
1. Option B, by Sheryl Sandberg.
2. Hillbilly Elegy, by J.D. Vance.
3. Hallelujah Anyway, by Anne Lamott.
4. This Fight is Our Fight, by Elizabeth Warren.
5. Killers of the Flower Moon, by David Grann.
6. The American Spirit, by David McCullough.
7. Shattered, by Jonathan Allen, Amie Parnes.
8. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, by Mark Manson.
9. The Hidden Life of Trees, by Peter Wohlleben.
10. The Book of Joy, by the Dalai Lama and Archbishop Desmond Tutu with Douglas Abrams.
By Pam Everhardt Bloom Rowan Public Library Juvenile and young adult author Phillip Pullman once said, “After nourishment, shelter and... read more