Blotter: April 21
In Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports:
• Food Lion reported a fraudulent check was passed at the store, 2104 Statesville Blvd., between Oct. 26 and April 12.
• Food Lion reported Tuesday that a fraudulent check was passed at the store at 123 Mahaley Ave.
• A woman reported her vehicle stolen Tuesday from the 100 block of John Michael Lane.
• A woman reported a burglary Tuesday in the 900 block of Phaniel Church Road, Rockwell.
• A man reported a motor vehicle theft Tuesday in the 100 block of Ashley Drive.
• A woman reported a larceny Tuesday at East Rowan YMCA, 790 Crescent Road, Rockwell.
• Time Warner Cable of Kannapolis reported a larceny at a home in the 300 block of Northdale Avenue, Kannapolis.
• Darrell Lynn Branham, 56, was charged Tuesday with felony being a habitual felon while at the Rowan County Magistrate’s Office.
• Kristion Keith Kelley, 17, and Angel Medina Baca, 17, were each charged Tuesday with misdemeanor larceny in the 100 block of Fairfax Drive.
• Kevin Alexander Madray, 16, was charged Tuesday with misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance Schedule VI in the 2800 block of South Jake Alexander Boulevard.
• Joseph Franklin Williams, 45, was charged Tuesday with felony being a habitual felon at the Rowan County Magistrate’s Office.
In Salisbury Police Department reports:
• A man said Wednesday he was robbed at gunpoint of cash and benefits card by two people in the 100 block of North Shaver Street.
• A man reported Wednesday that a Macy’s store account was opened in his name in the 600 block of Camelot Drive.
• Lorenzo Lewis Rankin, 31, was charged Wednesday with misdemeanor assault on a female in the 500 block of South Fulton Street.
By Josh Bergeron email@example.com SALISBURY — The city of Salisbury has declined a public records request related to ongoing discussions... read more