Blotter: April 11
By Shavonne Walker
In Rowan County sheriff’s reports:
• A man reported Thursday that he was the victim of a vehicle larceny in the 200 block of Hickory Hill Road.
• A man reported Thursday that someone took items from an outbuilding in the 3200 block of West Innes Street.
• Friendship Baptist Church reported Thursday that a man reported the theft of two wheels and a taillight from 100 Porter Road.
• A woman reported Thursday that someone tried to impersonate her by using her Social Security number in the 1100 block of Forest Oaks Drive.
• A woman reported Thursday that someone tried to break into her property in the 2900 block of Shue Road.
• A woman reported Thursday she was the victim of a motor vehicle theft in the 200 block of Old Gin Road, Mount Ulla.
• Daniel Shane Burrage, 42, was charged Thursday with misdemeanor possession of controlled substance Schedule VI in the 300 block of Miller Chapel Road.
• Christopher Anthony Rubalo, 22, was charged Thursday with misdemeanor carrying a concealed weapon while at the Rowan County Courthouse.
In Salisbury police reports:
• A woman reported Friday that someone took items from her vehicle in the 500 block of Maupin Avenue.
• A woman reported Friday that someone took her license plate off her vehicle in the 200 block of Faith Road.
• A man reported Friday that someone stole and used his credit card in the 200 block of East Fisher Street.
• A man reported Friday a larceny from a building in the 900 block of Holmes Street.
• A man reported Friday a burglary occurred in the 1400 block of Tilman Street.
• A woman reported Friday that someone used her debit card between March 30 and Friday without her permission in the 1500 block of South Jake Alexander Boulevard.
• A man reported vandalism Friday on Shives Street.
Contact reporter Shavonne Walker at 704-797-4253.