South Main Book Co.
1. The Moor’s Account, by Laila Lalami.
2. Pachinko, by Min Jin Lee.
3. The Shack, by William Young.
4. The Alchemist, by Paulo Coehlo.
5. Desperation Road, by Michael Farris Smith.
6. House of Small Absences, by Anne-Marie Fyfe.
7. The Book of Joy, by the Dalai Lama and Archbishop Desmond Tutu with Douglas Abrams.
8. Redemption Road, by John Hart.
9. Norse Mythology, by Neil Gaiman.
10. Hidden Figures, by Margot Lee Shetterly.
1. Norse Mythology, by Neil Gaiman.
2. Lincoln in the Bardo, by George Saunders.
3. Exit West, by Mohsin Hamid.
4. The Underground Railroad, by Colson Whitehead.
5. A Gentleman in Moscow, by Amor Towles.
6. In This Grave Hour, by Jacqueline Winspear.
7. The Whistler, by John Grisham.
8. Celine, by Peter Heller.
9. A Piece of the World, by Christina Baker Kline.
10. The Refugees, by Viet Thanh Nguyen.
1. Hillbilly Elegy, by J.D. Vance.
2. South and West, by Joan Didion.
3. Dear Ijeawele, or a Feminist Manifesto in Fifteen Suggestions, by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
4. The Book of Joy, by the Dalai Lama and Archbishop Desmond Tutu with Douglas Abrams.
5. The Stranger in the Woods: The Extraordinary Story of the Last True Hermit, by Michael Finkel.
6. The Hidden Life of Trees, by Peter Wohlleben.
7. When Breath Becomes Air, by Paul Kalanithi.
8. Unshakeable: Your Financial Freedom Playbook, by Tony Robbins.
9. Homo Deus: A History of Tomorrow, by Yuval Noah Harari.
10. Killing the Rising Sun, by Bill O’Reilly.