Blotter March 19
In Salisbury police reports:
• Combined Insurance reported fraud by false pretense Thursday.
• A woman reported a burglary Thursday in the 300 block of Organ Church Road.
• Obscene material and pornography of a juvenile was reported Thursday.
• An assault with a dangerous weapon was reported Thursday in the 72000 block of Interstate 85 South.
• A man reported an assault Thursday in the 700 block of Eastview Road.
• A woman reported an assault by fists, hands or feet Thursday in the 100 block of Cedar Brook Drive, Kannapolis.
In Rowan County Sheriff’s reports:
• Richard Anthony Osejo, 26, was charged Wednesday in assault on a female.
• Crystal Lynn Beckett, 33, was charged Wednesday in the 200 block of Kerr Street with larceny.
• Suzy Ellen Moody, 32, was charged Wednesday with resisting, delaying or obstructing a public officer.
• Derrick Eugene Hill, 53, was charged Wednesday with possession with intent to make, sell or distribute a Schedule II controlled substance.
• Nathan Lee Reynolds, 31, was charged Thursday with frivolous prosecution in the 5560 block of Mooresville Road.
• Charles Brian Rogers, 37, was charged Thursday with obtaining property by false pretense.
• Nafife Jainlett, 30, was charged Thursday with possession of burglary tools.
• Clayton Travis Brown, 31, was charged Thursday with resisting, obstructing and delaying a public officer in the 200 block of Miller Drive.
• George Anthony Montgomery, 49, was charged Thursday with unauthorized use of a motor vehicle.
• John Everett Chriscoe, 46, was charged with breaking and entering a building in the 200 block of South Craige Street on Thursday.
• Jeffrey Lynn Moss, 52, was charged Friday with assault at Novant Health Rowan Medical Center.
SALISBURY — Fowler Physical Therapy is changing its name to Accelerate Therapy and Performance (ATP). Dr. Delaine Fowler, physical therapist, and... read more