South Main Book Co.
1. Lincoln in the Bardo, by George Saunders.
2. Norse Mythology, by Neil Gaiman.
3. Bad Feminist, by Roxane Gay.
4. The Moor’s Account, by Laila Lalami.
5. The Book of Joy, by the Dalai Lama and Archbishop Desmond Tutu with Douglas Abrams.
6. Lies and Other Acts of Love, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
7. The Girl Who Drank the Moon, by Kelly Barnhill.
8. Projekt 1065, by Alan Gratz.
9. Welcome to Night Vale, by Joseph Fink & Jeffrey Cranor.
10. Why We March, by Voices from the Women’s March.
1. Norse Mythology, by Neil Gaiman.
2. Lincoln in the Bardo, by George Saunders.
3. The Underground Railroad, by Colson Whitehead.
4. Exit West, by Mohsin Hamid.
5. A Gentleman in Moscow, by Amor Towles.
6. A Piece of the World, by Christina Baker Kline.
7. The Whistler, by John Grisham.
8. Commonwealth, by Ann Patchett.
9. Celine, by Peter Heller.
10. All the Light We Cannot See, by Anthony Doerr.
1. Hillbilly Elegy, by J.D. Vance.
2. South and West, by Joan Didion.
3. The Book of Joy, by the Dalai Lama and Archbishop Desmond Tutu with Douglas Abrams.
4. Dear Ijeawele, or a Feminist Manifesto in Fifteen Suggestions, by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
5. The Hidden Life of Trees, by Peter Wohlleben.
6. Unshakeable: Your Financial Freedom Playbook, by Tony Robbins.
7. Homo Deus: A History of Tomorrow, by Yuval Noah Harari.
8. Killing the Rising Sun, by Bill O’Reilly.
9. Born a Crime, by Trevor Noah.
10. The Undoing Project, by Michael Lewis.
It’s always a glorious day when a movie, considered lost forever, turns up. Such an event occurred last year, and... read more